• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pretty confident its gonna be Dan Morgan GM

Frank9999

12 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Again, if Morgan was part of the group that wanted Young and Inches Sanders on this team and contributed to these awful trades the team has made - not only should he be disqualified for the GM he should not be a part of the team. 

Feel the same but how you going to prove that? Get 60 Minutes to interrogate him...

I think he'll be ok. He knows football. Other GMs in the past have not. They know the business. It could be a different take on the job. As for being scared Morgan will do more of the same, I wouldn't worry yet. As an assistant he had next to no say to begin with. For all we know he wanted Stroud. And thinking he'll be a puppet is just again you being scared. Sure, he could suck. But let's give him a chance if he's the pick. Stop letting Tepper live in your heads rent free.

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Before the past season and off-season, most people would've been happy with Morgan as GM. Now, it seems, everyone is so cynical. 

Just an observation.

Well he helped put together the worst team in franchise history.

No one comes out smelling like roses after that.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Before the past season and off-season, most people would've been happy with Morgan as GM. Now, it seems, everyone is so cynical. 

Just an observation.

Its almost if we had a historically bad year, something thats never been done before in the nfl, along side giving up the first overall pick to go with the worst roster in the league.  Hmmmm, I truly wonder why folks my have changed their opinion on morgan

• Pie 2

Just because he’s a finalist for the job doesn’t mean he’s getting the job. We know literally nothing about the GM process besides a few name they’ve hit for second interviews. I’m not getting up in arms about this search when we had previous report of Tepp having a chub for Halaby and essentially Brown because of their Eagles ties. Now all of a sudden Morgan is a finalist for the job and everyone jumps over the deep end 😂

I don't want to see any past greats be dragged down by the death spiral of poo this franchise is currently under. I'm just fine with past players that want to come back and contribute in some way in a front office capacity, but let's find out what Captain Munnerlyn and etc are doing right now instead.

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its almost if we had a historically bad year, something thats never been done before in the nfl, along side giving up the first overall pick to go with the worst roster in the league.  Hmmmm, I truly wonder why folks my have changed their opinion on morgan

Bottom line: no one knows what responsibility he had, or even if he had any whatsoever.  Guilt by association is not always an accurate representation as to whether a person has been in the wrong.

• Pie 1