• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Morgan named GM/President

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

How tf do we know this?

You don't need to know anything when you see it!

Wake tf up man! Are you blind or something? All you do is go around pooing people because they know Tepper is bad at his job. You expect people to believe in whatever he touches is just flat out ignorant. How about sit back and be quiet. You can't question the fans who see Tepper for what he is a bad owner.

6 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Morgan was hired because he was team Bryce. No way Dave would hire a guy who would want to move in a different direction.

I don’t get this Tepper narrative.  Tepper has no problem scrapping a plan and going in a new direction.  He has a thousand faults as an owner.  That doesn’t seem to be one.  His Panther history, FC history and just generally business from RH  to Eastland to whatever.  Tepper changes and moves on as quick as anyone in the NFL

• Pie 3

According to sources, Tepper captained the search for his next GM along with his wife, Nicole, team president Kristi Coleman, Panthers senior assistant coach and longtime NFL head coach Jim Caldwell and Mike Forde, who heads the search firm Sportsology.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, UNCrules2187 said:

According to sources, Tepper captained the search for his next GM along with his wife, Nicole, team president Kristi Coleman, Panthers senior assistant coach and longtime NFL head coach Jim Caldwell and Mike Forde, who heads the search firm Sportsology.

One those is not like the others.

Edited by Huffgolf30

Just now, CRA said:

I don’t get this Tepper narrative.  Tepper has no problem scrapping a plan and going in a new direction.  He had a thousand faults as an owner.  That doesn’t seem to be one.  His Panther history, FC history and just generally business from Charlotte to Eastland to whatever.  Tepper changes and moves on as quick as anyone in the NFL

True in some sense, but I’d be very surprised if he has given up on Bryce.

He’s a very proud man, and giving up means telling the world you made one of the worst trades of all time (if CJ continues to be a stud).

Just now, UNCrules2187 said:

Meme Think GIF

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Huffgolf30 said:

Dis. Good luck to Dan though. Was an awesome player for us before all the concussions. Def not pulling against him.

We all want Dan to be the man. But come on. He was the right hand man and BFF of the idiot who just made two of the worst trades in NFL history and probably drafted slightly better than my 8 year old would. 

I have a suspicion that being upfront about keeping Bryce as the franchise QB was a huge job requirement and most of the other candidates would not commit to that. 

It’s impossible to defend Tepper at this point. I’ve always been slightly bullish on him because he at least appears to be very competitive and wants to win and will write the checks - but man I just don’t think it’s gonna happen here. Maybe if he will eventually get lucky. A broken clock is still right twice a day?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

IMG_3792.jpeg

Peppers showing love. I bet after what Tepper went through this year, he gives Morgan full power to make this team his own and to build it the way he see’s that it should be. If that’s the case, it’s a win for everyone.

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Caldwell? 🤔

Caldwell survived the Panther Game of Thrones.  Got to think he made Tepper happy to still be catching paychecks and new gigs.  Tepper probably just buying a voice to echo him and his wife in the group discussion 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1