• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regarding the Morgan hire...

The best case scenario we could find out about Morgan would be if he spoke against a generationally small pick at #1, banged the drum for Tank Dell in the second round, and his blood pressure  skyrocketed to stroke levels when they picked DJ Johnson (much less traded up).

Worst case, and probably more likely is Tepper knows he can use Morgan as his yes man/fall guy while he and Nicole continue to play house.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Yeah I'm gonna go even further and say that's a bannable offense.

I know it's hard for some of you guys just don't be dicks about the injuries.

It feels fine to be banned atp.  I am so depressed with this I don’t like sports much

Edited by Shocker

3 hours ago, KSpan said:

60% of restaurants fail in their first year and 80% fail within 5, so I'd say yeah. that was trying something unique and it didn't work out, though I heard it was pretty good pizza.

It was really good pizza and Dan is a class act

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, Woody26 said:

Ties in the building. Don’t know this one personally but with Person hinting at the move as well I’ve opted to trust it 

Just FYI: We have people claim that on here frequently. Some are legitimate, others are full of sh-t.

Hope you won't take offense. None is meant.

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just gonna be proactive here and say something that won't be heeded but I'm just gonna throw it out there anyway.

Dan was a great player for us and he was seen as a promising up and coming front office person who looked destined to be a future GM when he was initially hired on here.  Now with that said, if it doesn't work out and when a move doesn't go as hoped or planned (and it WILL happen even if he becomes a great GM) can we please for the love of god not go to the concussion/CTE comments. Just please. The guy took a lot of physical damage for our entertainment. Just please be better than that.

Amen. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Meanwhile no poster here REALLY knew anything about anyone being interviewed as a candidate, but hates on Morgan just because he was already employed here. As a former player who gave us everything, we should all come together now and hope for the best and root for the man. He was viewed as an excellent talent before coming here and as well as an up and coming gm candidate. I have a lot of examples where people have left here and had immediate success, we don’t even know what Morgan brings to the table yet, nor does anyone know his real responsibilities in his former role.

There is no hate on Morgan. Those of us who didn’t want him hired is because the “nor does anyone know his real responsibilities” is the same lame excuse people gave to give Fitterer another chance. That’s worked out terribly for us and set us back years of talent.

If Dan didn’t make any decisions then why would you want him as GM? Why wouldn’t you want a GM candidate with actual wins on his plate? If Dan did have some decision making then he made terrible decisions because the last 3 years of GM/scouting is our worst in history by far.

We’ve got the worst recent record in football and ever let him have another chance decision was wrong. I wish I could be optimistic but I can’t think of anything we’ve done over the past 2-3 years of assistant GMing to feel good about the future. Oh well, it’s not surprising.

• Pie 1