• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Morgan Had Me Believing

chknwing

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna lie, that was not inspiring. Let's see how it goes. I mean, we're already the worst team in the league so we can't get much worse.

I wonder how many times Browns fans have said something similar over the last 30 years

• Pie 5

59 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

worst roster in the league with no #1 pick, he was a part of that, a right hand man to it all if you will

I can already hear the usual suspects saying “he just needs more time”. Dude has been helping build this pathetic roster for four years now. 

*Spoiler Alert* It’s going to be a sh!tshow

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

13 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Anyone thinking that Morgan was some kind of maverick in the front office is delusional. He and fat Fitt were BFFs and I have no doubt they made all the decisions together, along with Dave and Nicole. 

So give us that actual info...

11 hours ago, top dawg said:

I really didn't learn too much from this. He's just saying the things that he's supposed to say, and I really can't hold him accountable. 

Now, I will hold him accountable. He can't hide behind anyone. 

He’s supposed to be honest. This type of a response is worrying. Trying to act like the last three years of decision making, including him, was not a poo show leads to trying to patch a 4 foot hole with caulk instead of using a new sheet of drywall. He said exactly what Fitterer said last year after trading away CMC and Moore and acting like we were more talented overall.

It’s funny because I remember when Tepper got the team or when he fired Rivera, he sent out PSL letters asking for patience. Since then, the dishonesty or delusion has been rampant. Whether it was to save face and keep their jobs or incompetence, we don’t know although we couldn’t have done worse.

Morgan saying we need a lot of work and good drafts, etc. would be refreshing. We were 2-15 and a hair away from 0-17. Stop blowing smoke up our asses and be honest about our talent challenges.