• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Every other great QB is under pressure to beat Mahomes.

It's no longer Mahomes and whoever. It's who can beat Mahomes. Not sure there is anyone who can do it consistently. This was the best year to beat him.

Yup, the game was there for the taking. It's not all on Lamar of course, definitely not, but the lack of playoff success is big at this point.

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

So I assume most in here are rooting for Detroit? Some maybe for McCaffrey? I'm all in on the Lions making their first SB. Still love me some CMC but screw the 49ers, will never like that franchise.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Too bad for the Ravens that they don’t have the refs from the Duke game last night - they would have certainly called that a foul 

Lol, what a BS call that was. Duke guy pushing off multiple times barely gets touched on his follow through and he did two head snap backs before flopping like he got tackled. I just knew as I watched that he’d get bailed out by a ref who was just waiting to blow the whistle.

It would be awesome to see flopping get called. Most teams don’t do it but Duke appears to teach snapping your head back to get calls. You would have thought he got punched in the face twice and then got shot.

5 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Baltimore's whole team seemed like they weren't prepared for the Chiefs to not just fold. The game was there to take and they just couldn't.

Pretty clear that Mahomes should be MVP as well, stats be damned.

The D did their part. If you hold the Chiefs to 17 you didn't lose because of your D.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Every other great QB is under pressure to beat Mahomes.

It's no longer Mahomes and whoever. It's who can beat Mahomes. Not sure there is anyone who can do it consistently. This was the best year to beat him.

There are many overrated 1st round QBs now. Mahomes is the only top tier QB in the NFL with Purdy threatening the top tier even though he gets the same disrespect Brady received. Weakest top tier in NFL history. I hope it gets better this decade.

As for coaches, Reid doesn't have much competition as his offense is automatic now & most of his challengers have all learned Bill Walsh offensive philosophy from Reid.