• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Diggs a possibility?

Mills

https://nypost.com/2024/02/03/sports/stefon-diggs-uncertain-about-future-with-bills-changes-going-on/amp/

With the news of Stefon Diggs having an uncertain future in Buffalo, what does the huddle think about Morgan making his first power move with his old team and getting Bryce a proven #1? Granted, this is coming from Diggs himself, but still could be a possibility with the Bills cap situation.

Him being close to 30 would give me pause. However his cap hit is only around 20 for the next 4 years. Pairing him with Theilen and a speedy rookie or FA would instantly make Canales’ offense more dangerous.

What say you?

• Pie 3

It wasn't Diggs' best year, that's for sure. They said he drew a lot of attention from defensive schemes and that kept him in check. And that may well be true, but...

Every team that has played the Bills for years now has been on the lookout and tried to game plan to take Diggs away from Buffalo. Every year. And in the past, he was able to break past the double teams and schemes. Something tells me either he has been nursing an injury or perhaps time and accumulated hits have caught up to him.

$20 million is a lot to pay to find out...

I definitely don’t want rookie or unproven WRs considering a new offense and shaky QB.

Young needs stability and talent so FA WR seems like a good idea but we also need to stabilize the O-line. 

TBH I’m pretty sure Young isn’t going to work out so making long term moves for him seems pointless. Give him enough for a fair shake and cut bait when he proves he’s not a franchise QB.

But truthfully the team needs to be torn down. Keep your foundational guys and just be patient. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

I definitely don’t want rookie or unproven WRs considering a new offense and shaky QB.

Young needs stability and talent so FA WR seems like a good idea but we also need to stabilize the O-line. 

TBH I’m pretty sure Young isn’t going to work out so making long term moves for him seems pointless. Give him enough for a fair shake and cut bait when he proves he’s not a franchise QB.

But truthfully the team needs to be torn down. Keep your foundational guys and just be patient. 

Yep we keep trying to cut corners without doing it the right way.  Been that way for 5 damn years now

• Pie 5

Free agents and draft picks are the best way to build the WR corps. We don’t need to trade draft picks unless it’s a great deal for us. A trade involving Burns might be something to consider if it gets a top shelf WR. 

Edited by Wolfcop
  • Pie 2

Here we go again passing up on elite WR's because of age of attitude.

Classic Huddle!

And people wonder why we suck. We keep passing up elite players. It's a shame some people only care about stuff off the field. If you want Bryce to get better go get him some damn weapons. We are in no position to be picky. Cmon guys stop with the nonsense every single year.

• Pie 1