• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Canales is keeping receipts

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I mean, he does have a lot of crap to clean up. It is like when I try to get my son to clean his room, but all he wants to do is chat on Twitter or whatever social media app he happens to be on whenever he gets the chance. The room is still full of crap.

Except you have no idea how much time he is spending doing what you want him to do - and there is almost nothing he can do right now that you are able to see progress on so you have no way of knowing - yet you are digging the guy for fun cause that's what you do on the internet.  

OR - hear me out - we can take a more positive view and be proud that our new HC is on Twitter that late at night defending our team - something no one else has ever done - and stop crying about every single thing that happens in regard to this team and twisting it negative.  Just as a crazy side option

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Just now, Stingray3030 said:

Except you have no idea how much time he is spending doing what you want him to do - and there is almost nothing he can do right now that you are able to see progress on so you have no way of knowing - yet you are digging the guy for fun cause that's what you do on the internet.  

OR - hear me out - we can take a more positive view and be proud that our new HC is on Twitter that late at night defending our team - something no one else has ever done - and stop crying about every single thing that happens in regard to this team and twisting it negative.  Just as a crazy side option

Or - hear me out - you could not take my comment so seriously that you feel the need to white night for a coach that just got here and has done nothing to deserve it. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Or - hear me out - you could not take my comment so seriously that you feel the need to white night for a coach that just got here and has done nothing to deserve it. 

Ain't nobody white knighting anything - some of us just get tired of trolls always ruining an interesting topic with your crying and complaining.  Trust me it isn't serious....just wish yall would participate in conversations like fans instead of being so childish

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I mean, he does have a lot of crap to clean up. It is like when I try to get my son to clean his room, but all he wants to do is chat on Twitter or whatever social media app he happens to be on whenever he gets the chance. The room is still full of crap.

I'mma chalk it up to gathering motivation material.  This team will need alot of motivation because they will have to way overachieve in order to be an average team next season.  As long as the social media thing doesnt become a trend, I'm ok with it, but we have a social media department for stuff like this.  He obviously cant sleep because of how bad the team he inherited is and giving him nightmares.

Edited by chknwing
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, Stingray3030 said:

Proud of someone being on Twitter? You serious?

Edited by KSpan

2 hours ago, Stingray3030 said:

Ain't nobody white knighting anything - some of us just get tired of trolls always ruining an interesting topic with your crying and complaining.  Trust me it isn't serious....just wish yall would participate in conversations like fans instead of being so childish

awkward pulp fiction GIF

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Tepper has earned it.  His billion dollar investment is now a punch line.  We are the Boston Shamrocks now (That team that used to tour with and play the Harlem Globetrotters).

I thought the team was the Generals?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1