• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DangerRuss is cut

Good to know we aren't the only team that gets booty blasted signing guys that are washed worse than stonewashed jeans. I'll never forgive the Khalils for their collusion to defraud my beloved panthers. Why will Khalil be better at LT in Carolina? Cause his brother is here. Oh, well in that case here's 50 million fuging dollars!!! 

• Beer 2

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Too expensive? He's going to cost basically nothing for the next couple of seasons.

How you figure? Think he goes to a team for next to nothing because he got a free bag in Denver?  I doubt it. But if nothing else at least we can look at it as a worse move than what we did to get Bryce. At least Bryce didn’t cost us a couple firsts AND the worst contract in history ending in $85m in dead money. 

3 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Russ isn't a traditional running QB, but he still relies on his wheels a lot as a passer.  His entire play style in Seattle was running around like a cartoon character until he heaved up a pass downfield.  He can't really get away like he used to.

crazy how bad he is now that he doesn't have a horseshoe up his ass were he just chucks it 50 yards down the field in double coverage and his receivers bails him out

also not having Beastmode and LOB making it easier for him anymore

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Nice going away present…
The Broncos still owe Wilson his $39 million salary for 2024 minus whatever he'd sign for with another team, which would likely be the veteran's minimum salary of $1.21 million.

• Flames 1

Wilson had good WRs, a stud RB, and a helluva defense during his glory days in seattle.  he sucked in Denver.  Now you can see why Canales is going to build around Bryce--he thinks he can turn water into wine again.

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

You think Cleveland is paying attention? 

His cap hits are $63 million a year the rest of his contract.  He’d have a $200 million dead cap if cut this year and $136 million if they cut him next year.

The only thing they could do if they wanted to move on from him during these next 2 years is to just bench him.

Even to get rid of him the next year would be a $72 million dead cap hit.

Worst contract ever

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

crazy how bad he is now that he doesn't have a horseshoe up his ass were he just chucks it 50 yards down the field in double coverage and his receivers bails him out

also not having Beastmode and LOB making it easier for him anymore

I had never been so upset over a game that didn't involve the Panthers.

I remember its was Seahawks vs Packers and somehow those fools where down like 21 with only like 2 mins left.

They scored, then got the onsides. I was like "no way....this is NOT going to happen".

Then the Packers fumbled (or something) and they had the ball on Green Bays 10 or so. I remember Russ running backwards, not looking, throwing the ball up in the air as a wounded effing duck and then that goofy white boy TE Willson miraculously catches it and scores.

MAAAANNNNN I was annoyed with that outcome lol.

12 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Payton has to be thinking why in the fug did I take this job??? Now he's QB-less and in cap hell from dead money. Not to mention sharing a division with Mahomes and Herbert.

They might be even more fuged than we are. At least we aren't division mates with a dynasty.

Love it. fug the Broncos forever.

• Pie 3

12 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Payton has to be thinking why in the fug did I take this job??? Now he's QB-less and in cap hell from dead money. Not to mention sharing a division with Mahomes and Herbert.

They might be even more fuged than we are. At least we aren't division mates with a dynasty.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1