• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calvin Ridley realistic or not?

I am looking at the draft and our cap and our needs and I have to say this:  What a great year to need two Wide Receivers. 

We should, in my view, stay in the draft at WR.  We will probably have to sign a CB and draft one, along with a G.  Then there are players like Luvu, etc.  Don't pay for a decent WR on a second contract--get two rookies in this draft and go with them.   I think if we go buy a fish dinner when they are jumping into the boat, shame on us.

• Pie 9

We're rebuilding, and to be honest Ridley is kinda old. I doubt that we'd want to do that. The draft is just too deep at the position to even get a little bit crazy in free agency regarding a "top shelf" receiver this offseason.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Why even waste time on WR's this year, Bryce can't throw more than 15 yards reliably, safeties are just gonna park it at 20 yards and clean up anything that's completed. No deep threat and no QB rushing threat leaves us in the run of the mill run game/dink and dunk category until Tepper admits he fuged up and lets the coaching staff/GM get a new qb

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2