• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tradewinds & FA News

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Higgins is definitely happening so you better come to accept reality.

The goal was to help Bryce. Getting him a top Olineman and a WR was always the plan.

Bryce Up Son!

Watch us make Higgins the highest paid WR in the league... and he'll have 600 yards and two TDs.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Just imagine how fast he'll get fed up with Bryce trying to get him the ball. He'll want out after one season.

Season 1 - Bryce

*Tee will miss 2-4 games due to ankle or hammy

Season 2 - Bryce (again) or Rookie QB

*requests trade

9 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I'm very aware of our 2nd round draft pick history at WR.  However, it's #33, a new GM and a loaded draft class at WR.  I'll take that over an injury prone dude and the offensive version of the guy we just traded to the Giants.  Again, we ain't winning much next year.  No need in screwing up our future cap for 1-2 more wins in 2024 by signing an overpriced WR.  Signing Higgins isn't worth it.  There will be a solid WR at #33, we just have to pick the right one.

I get that point but this year we need to make sure we surround Bryce with as much offense talent as we can so we can see if he can be the guy moving forward. I just don't wanna end up in a spot where the WR we take at 33 has the same non-existent impact as Mingo did last year. 

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Higgins is definitely happening so you better come to accept reality.

The goal was to help Bryce. Getting him a top Olineman and a WR was always the plan.

Bryce Up Son!

You will be seriously let down, Whoaa ... either by us not signing him or by him not putting up anything decent here.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Watch us make Higgins the highest paid WR in the league... and he'll have 600 yards and two TDs.

No chance they make him the highest paid WR. He's not even a true #1 if we being honest.

Anything over 20mil a year would be a overpay.

2 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

I get that point but this year we need to make sure we surround Bryce with as much offense talent as we can so we can see if he can be the guy moving forward. I just don't wanna end up in a spot where the WR we take at 33 has the same non-existent impact as Mingo did last year. 

That's the point, There was talent at #39 and we simply picked the wrong guy.  This isn't like QB, once the top few are gone is a total crap shoot.  You can get solid, REALLY solid WRs into the 3rd round.  Beyond that if you are lucky.  I wanted Rashee Rice over Mingo.  Tank Dell had a great year and was drafted after Mingo.

• Pie 1