• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

S Jordan Fuller visiting this week

8 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

You get the sense Evero has a lot more input on personnel this year. Maybe something he was promised to convince him to stay?

I think he was staying due to contract but, giving him more input on personnel is a very smart move, to keep him motivated.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, bythenbrs said:

I think he was staying due to contract but, giving him more input on personnel is a very smart move, to keep him motivated.

Well yeah; he was still under contract obviously, but there did seem to be an effort made to convince him to want to stay rather than stay just because he was under contract. I don't expect he'll be here much longer regardless because if we have any amount of success (as in win more than 4-5 games) he'll be a hot HC candidate sooner rather than later, but in the meantime I love the combo of him and Canales as our playcallers.

• Pie 1

On 3/13/2024 at 11:41 PM, PanthersGTI said:

Woods is a dawg adding Fuller means our starters are set.

No one ever mentions Woods and it’s criminal. Hits hard. Great instincts. Can cover. 

Safety is sometimes treated like the O-line…they are most noticed when they screw up. 

• Pie 3