• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just curious, what would it take for you to trade #33 pick during draft?

I have been doing a lock of mocks and every time of course there is a scenario for a trade down with a team. In my opinion i wouldnt want to go lower than #40 and also would be looking for at least another 3rd rounder in this draft and a pick next year no lower than 3rd round. Thats the starter, what say you?

• Pie 2

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

I have been doing a lock of mocks and every time of course there is a scenario for a trade down with a team. In my opinion i wouldnt want to go lower than #40 and also would be looking for at least another 3rd rounder in this draft and a pick next year no lower than 3rd round. Thats the starter, what say you?

40 is about as low as I would go as well, but it sorta depends on what player I am targeting at #33.  I really think we are going to be in great position to add a third rounder by trading down-still have #39.  So if you have #39 and 40, and then #65 and say, #80, that is ideal, imo

Just now, MHS831 said:

40 is about as low as I would go as well, but it sorta depends on what player I am targeting at #33.  I really think we are going to be in great position to add a third rounder by trading down-still have #39.  So if you have #39 and 40, and then #65 and say, #80, that is ideal, imo

I want to just keep both picks and not trade quality for quantity

After night 1 there’s always a small handful of players you like at the top of round 2. With two picks up at the top I’m keeping them

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

I don't trade pick 33.  I don't trade any of our 2nd and 3rd round picks.  I take the best BPA.  We have a billion holes.  Take whoever is #1 on our board when it hits.  I'd prefer them to look at their offensive board and separate it from the D. 

the watered down Fitterer approach ain't going to sell with me. 

• Pie 7

Past 40 made it difficult prior to us having #39. 

I think we could go down to 45-50, depending on the haul. 

i would rather go with fewer earlier picks than a ton of late round guys. 

if i can get the picks to be no later than 4th round i'm ok, but the first pick i get would have to be no more than 10 picks out from the original pick. 5-8 is the sweet spot, i think.

• Pie 1

this team is not going to win alot of games this upcoming season if so it will not be because it has a well rounded & complete roster on both sides of the ball

so with said if you are not just a player away say here & there from winning it makes no sense to draft anything but BPA 

Edited by bandu

Trade back 5 spots, at the most, and pick up an additional 2nd or an equivalent player value.  

The only one that fits pick wise would be WAS giving us 36 & 40 for 33. 

Maybe GB with 41 & 58, but that is too late. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

No lower than the 1st half of the 2nd and I'd want at least a 2nd and 3rd from an Arizona caliber team to move at all.

A future 25 1st from an Arizona, Cleveland, LV, or Denver would be an instant yes. 

2 minutes ago, DeSim said:

This

the guys 25-40 are generally all really similar, having two picks in that range isn’t too bad and the team is in a position where they are going to have to make up ground on this rebuild, so I probably wouldn’t implode if they turned it down.

but an extra 1 to bandage the 2 were missing next season is probably more value 

in any case I don’t think anyone is actually offering a future 1 for anybody in this class