• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral dropping a dime

I think he'd be fine as an NFL QB...given the time to develop. This instant success requirement of rookie QBs is just dumb. He was never going to be that because most aren't.

Corral could've been our guy. Just needed a competent organization to see it through, let him ride pine and learn and turn him loose in year 3 or so. Instead we abandoned him immediately. He'll sign somewhere and ball. 

• Pie 7

MC's physical tools were never in question.  It was all down to him putting it together above the shoulders, and while with us, he didn't.  Wish him nothing but the best, his situation while with us was far from ideal.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's at least as talented as Bryce but he still looked like a boy amongst men on an NFL field. I mean, when a guy just simply doesn't belong from a talent perspective it sticks out.

He never really had a chance under Rhule the fool. There was never any QB development for anyone under that idiot. 

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

He never really had a chance under Rhule the fool. There was never any QB development for anyone under that idiot. 

He didn't and we moved on. I wasn't mad about that. Corral wasn't it. We're still all in on another one though because of the investment we made.