• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Burns is getting interest from NFL teams according to rumor

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honest to god I think he'd be a top tier LT prospect if he had played football. For his professional prospects he's absolutely playing the wrong sport.

I saw a kid like this in AAU a few years ago. Like 6-5ish, 320, insanely good feet and hands. Had never played football, only basketball. 

Never had good influences around him that helped drive him towards success. So he didn’t get convinced to play football until basically senior year of HS. Obviously, just not enough time to transition. 

He would have been a BRUTE at DT.

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I saw a kid like this in AAU a few years ago. Like 6-5ish, 320, insanely good feet and hands. Had never played football, only basketball. 

Never had good influences around him that helped drive him towards success. So he didn’t get convinced to play football until basically senior year of HS. Obviously, just not enough time to transition. 

He would have been a BRUTE at DT.

I think it all the time about these wildly athletic guards you see that don't have high level basketball skill. Out of this world athletes but just not great basketball players. Surely there would be a role for them somewhere on the football field. Every time I see Seth Trimble I think... damn, this kid would make one helluva FS.

• Beer 1