• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Visits/Prospect Meetings Tracker

On 4/3/2024 at 10:29 AM, rayzor said:

fwiw, Christian Haynes in his first time playing center

Guy is strong. 

Maybe I am watching it wrong but it seems he loses the initial contact and then regains his footing after being driven backwards.  Not sure if thats a highlight or not

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

A big slow receiver that cannot catch in the 2nd round, hmm seems very pantherish

He could be had in the 3rd round.  He's not a top 40 prospect and just because a run on WR seems inevitable, that doesn't mean we reach.  Then again, we are talking about the Panthers.

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Maybe I am watching it wrong but it seems he loses the initial contact and then regains his footing after being driven backwards.  Not sure if thats a highlight or not

Not sure it's either. Just a snapshot of his first attempt.

I think with some work he could be alright at center. Not someone I would feel comfortable drafting with that intent, though. He'd be a project and that's too early to draft a project.

4 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

You think so?

I think that’s a solid comp. Not the most athletic tight ends in the game, but good football players that will consistently make plays. He’s also going to do well blocking. 

• Beer 1

Jordan thinks the Panthers need a tall receiver like Legette.

Thinks the Panthers need a center and could take one at 33 if one of the top 2-3 are there.

Thinks they just need bodies at edge still.

Loves Wilson from State and thinks he's the best playmaking LB in the draft but thinks he won't go before the 3rd round due to the injury concerns.

There's some more here, but I don't feel like recapping it.

• Pie 1