• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maybe the Worst Mock I've Seen

A running back like Benson and Brooks might be the best players available at 39. All other positions will be in the best 3 to 5 best players. For example, picking the best available WR on the board at the time might be the 5th best in the draft. While Benson or Brooks might be the best in the draft at their positions. 

And we want to run the ball, yes. But the OL upgrades should make a guy like Chuba very effective. An average RB. Yes we need to find a guy but I would take RB off the BPA list in the 2nd. 

I love Rattler as a lottery ticket. Especially considering I think Young needs to prove he is better than somebody. Anybody. Let’s start with guys on our own team.

Edited by strato

1 hour ago, Panthero said:

Walterfootball.com had us taking a RB in the 3rd and 4th! 

It appears these draft websites haven't caught the Cuba Hubbard fever some on this board have.  Personally I think hes' a solid RB2, but not a #1, and most of the pundits seem to agree.  Sanders is an afterthought.  I'll take his contract and be an afterthought too.  Poor guy.

3 hours ago, Sniffrey said:

THAT. IS. JUST. TERRIBLE.

That's called the Fishbowl Drafting Technique. You put 300 names in a fishbowl and when it's your turn, you reach in, pull out a name then try to justify it with a paragraph.

I would literally drive to Charlotte on April 28th, wait in the parking lot until Morgan showed up so I could identify his car. Then I'd go to a Taco Bell and load up on bean burritos and Doritos Loco Tacos with extra meat. Then drive back to the stadium, slash all 4 of his tires, fill the gas tank with sugar, then take wait for the Taco Bell to kick in and take a big old diarrhea dump on his windshield. 

prob fill up ur pants halfway through the second tire

Consensus Mock sounds like a euphemism for AI generated.

How would a consensus mock be done?

They're literally all meaningless to begin with. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Edited by csx

5 hours ago, 45catfan said:

It appears these draft websites haven't caught the Cuba Hubbard fever some on this board have.  Personally I think hes' a solid RB2, but not a #1, and most of the pundits seem to agree.  Sanders is an afterthought.  I'll take his contract and be an afterthought too.  Poor guy.

Yeah. I could understand one, in the 4th but two just seemed silly given the needs and the positional value. 

21 hours ago, Panthero said:

Walterfootball.com had us taking a RB in the 3rd and 4th! 

I mean, we should take a RB.  Singular A being the important part and not before the 4th.