• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wait he's coming off an ACL injury?

My goodness what a stupid pick for a low valued position smh. Is he even going to be the same runner before the ACL injury?

Only the Panthers would trade down, miss out on some elite options at NEEDED positions, trade BACK up for a the lowest position value in the NFL, and the dude is coming off an ACL injury lmao You can't make this sh*t up

Just now, jb2288 said:

This is awesome. Added 2 legit playmakers, one being the best RB in this draft, and somehow got a 2nd round pick for next year. I don't know how anyone can look at this holistically and not be happy

Because people want to bitch and moan all the time. 

I don't mind it, even though I've said year in and out that running back aren't good positional value. I did not watch anything on him this off-season and just read brief summaries so I cannot comment on how I think he'll do in this league. Having said that, our running back room is lowkey atrocious. All of our running backs are horrendous blockers and while they give effort, there's no one that's scaring a defense.

If he lives up to his potential, great pick, regardless of positional value.

Just now, frankw said:

Did not know this.

Well that uh kinda puts a damper on things there.

ACL is a non factor anymore with modern sports medicine. I get it, it's an injury and gotta evaluate it, but ACLs just aren't a big deal anymore

• Pie 2

Love it! Better than drafting him at 39, plus scored a second next year. 5 years ago this guy would have been a top 15 pick. I get it’s a new age and whatnot, but hard to hate getting the best RB in the draft considering how we worked it.

• Beer 1