• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

Just now, top dawg said:

Rome wasn't built in a day. We all knew before this draft that we weren't going to be able to fix everything. At this point, you just have to trust that they know what they're doing with their board. Why the weeping and gnashing of teeth? AC is our center.

Remember when we rejoiced over Paradis?

Corbett could be the guy we'll see. We've been having to laugh to keep from crying since Ryan Kalil left though. We've really needed to draft one. Can't run from it much longer.

2 minutes ago, MrBubba said:

No offense, but this team has tried to replace Kalil for years with no success.  Second the most interchangeable position in the NFL, which bargains can be found everywhere is the running back.  

They literally haven’t drafted a center since Ryan Kalil

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

I'd bet he has at least 1500 total yards and 8+ TDs our offensive line is vastly improved.

I honestly feel we will slow play him like Gibbs this year. 900 rushing 200 receiving and being a above average blocker is a win imo

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

My point is if you wa t BY to have a chance and you want to solidfy your offensive line into a dominant group, picking the strongest center in the draft when its a glaring area of need is a simple choice.

RB is the least valued position for a reason. Late round picks and UDFAs are becoming 1000 yard rushers.  You don't need to spend a 2nd round pick on a guy who's never going to play past 30 or see a 2nd contract. Teams let overpaid RBs walk for a reason and draft new ones. It's the throw away position in the NFL. 

RB isn’t the least valued position. Center is. That’s what makes the point so hilarious. The further point is that you don’t need to draft centers high to “protect Bryce young,” I actually spoke to that point in my last post to you.

your concern is BUILDING THOSE HOG MOLLIES with big time investments that you can be proud of, but it’s a waste of money, a waste of draft capital, a wasted opportunity to get players who can add to your win total. ELITE ALL PRO CENTERS aren’t adding to your win total versus the good center you bought in free agency at a much more reasonable price than what you would’ve paid at every other position 

RBs are valuable as drafted prospects in this spot BECAUSE they generally don’t get second contracts while still adding a player who can change the make up of your football team  

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Growl said:

RB isn’t the least valued position. Center is. That’s what makes the point so hilarious. The further point is that you don’t need to draft centers high to “protect Bryce young,” I actually spoke to that point in my last post to you.

your concern is BUILDING THOSE HOG MOLLIES with big time investments that you can be proud of, but it’s a waste of money, a waste of draft capital, a wasted opportunity to get players who can add to your win total. ELITE ALL PRO CENTERS aren’t adding to your win total versus the good center you bought in free agency at a much more reasonable price than what you would’ve paid at every other position 

RBs are valuable as drafted prospects in this spot BECAUSE they generally don’t get second contracts while still adding a player who can change the make up of your football team  

I like Pran-Granger in the 4th if he makes it. Good value at that point as well. 

• Pie 1