• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade back from #39 to #52

Of course it would be some names I’ve never seen on here complaining. 

We literally got another pick tomorrow and our 2nd rounder from the Bryce trade back just to go back less than 1/2 a round. 

We have picks in all rounds next year. If Scott Fitterer was still here we would have like 3 picks left in this draft and 4 next year because he would have gotten fleeced at least 5 times by now.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Carolina didnt have a 2nd next year, they got one by moving a few spots.  Im ok with this

And why is that?  Because of stupid ass trades to draft a not talented enough QB. 

Edited by 33inNC
  • Poo 4

8 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

makes up for the 2nd we were supposed to lose next year b/c of the Bears deal, right? 

I don’t like this thought process. That’s Fitterer in a nut shell where trading CMC and Moore is due to fuging up trades and feeling like he had to get picks back  of course Fitterer basically doubled down on sucking by trading our stars to “make up for” and then doing nothing effectively just trading CMC and Moore for nothing.

That said, I like the trade down getting a 2nd next year. I just hope we don’t think about making up for things. It should solely be about still getting the same value at 52 and then getting another pick as a bonus. It will again come down to us making a good pick.