• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Jonathan Brooks RB - 46th Pick, Round 2

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Not a fan of any other team.  Just dont like drafting big possession wrs and trading up in the 2nd for rbs.  Especially an injured one even though I like him.

Technically we traded down to get him. 

Doesn't fit the narrative though, does it? 

• Pie 5

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Where are these Debbie Downers coming from?  Are they Cicadas?  You get the best RB in the draft vs. the 10th best CB. I wanted the LB.  However, a RB that can catch better that Chuba, block better than Chuba, and run better than Chuba--behind our new guards---I see it.

Yeppp-- not to mention the roads Hunt carved for Mostert & Achane last year.  Brooks should be licking his chops.  

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Well no excuses for Bryce not to succeed this year now. The FA OL additions and now 1st round WR and top RB… plus a “legit” young offensive minded HC. Now or never kid, I’m certainly pulling for him and us to succeed but I still am skeptical (as someone who’s usually very positive, Tepper has done this to me)

• Pie 1

Just now, MHS831 said:

Basically, we were going to take the RB this round.  We trade back, get a second rounder in 2025 and a fifth.  We trade up from 52 to 46 for two fifths. 

In other words, we added a sorely needed second rounder in 2025 for a fifth rounder in 2024.  We dropped a total of 7 spots. 

So once again we lazer focused on one guy and didn't react to how the Draft fell. Got it.

• Flames 1