• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Tolbert Attended DeAngelos Moms Funeral

NJPanthers12

Anyone that has been cut from a team or fired from a job knows that it hurts...however, if the team/job I got cut from GROSSLY OVERPAID ME for what I produced...I would have to think twice before getting bitter about things.

I'd say in the grande scheme of things...D Will was treated very well, and because of this, he is set for life. 

Also, I have had family members pass, and not once in any job I have had, has a higher up attended the funeral. I can only think of one funeral I have been to PERIOD where the boss of the closest affected showed up.

Maybe that is just me, but this is very childish of him. Perhaps if he broke more than 2-3 tackles per year, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

It should be clear to everyone with a brain cell that Deangelo wasn't telling the truth the moment he said they cut him because 'we don't run enough' and nothing about his contract or production.

My first take on that was that they told him that to be nice rather than just saying "you're not that good anymore".

But I'll grant it's possible they could have been straight up with him and he could have made that up.  He'd have to know Gettleman isn't the type to come out and correct something of that sort.

Archived