• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Jaguars Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It's actually thoughtful and thorough. Stands out from the standard youtube patterns of speech and speaking without saying anything 
    • Yeah. And there is something in the effort put forth to achieve the numbers that the numbers don’t quantify. Such as does Bryce have to throw with all his effort to get what CJ or whoever can get being more under control at less than 100%? I have watched a few of his games the last month or so, if his ball is good enough to win ion the NFL it is at the win threshold border line.  Eyeball between Bryce CJ and Richardson, you guys are acting like your eyes would lie to you. 
    • The eyeball test is subjective. You can say he has a weak arm, I can say his arm is strong (which I'm not). Who has the better "eye" for football velocity? Bryce doesn't always throw fastballs. Actually he rarely does. But he's thrown enough to show that he has more than adequate velocity. Decision making, trust in his oline, trust in his receivers... needs work. But arm strength is low on the things he needs to improve. Right along with footwork. If that's how he plays, then I'm fine with it. He's shown the ability to throw with adequate velocity and accuracy at very awkard arm angles. So he doesn't need to have stellar footwork to make throws. I could see it helping his timing though.