• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you planning on watching the Falcons game this week?

Hotsauce

The players need to know that their fans support them, even when times get tough or weird. If you have the opportunity to go (or watch, if you're not able to make it yourself), then take that opportunity.   It may be a meaningless game on the standings chart, but it's not meaningless to show up or otherwise show support.

4 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

There is something wrong with you if you if you live your life on a Panther message board but dont watch or listen to the games. 

I post more than I used to because I like discussing the team and I'm bored at work a lot. I watch more often than not, but I'd rather not spend 3 hours watching shitty football if I can help it. If that means there's something wrong with me, so be it. :100_Emoji_42x42:

Radio. Have to travel, or I'd be watching. I have to work for three hours starting at about 2, I may get to hear the first half.

Is Jake on the broadcast? I haven't heard him yet.

And hell yes I expect the players to be a lot more into it. They are now acutely aware they are auditioning for that next NFL paycheck.

10 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Going to watch every game. This is the end of an era. Take a good look at this roster because I suspect it might look very different next year. Even bad Panther football is better than no football at all.

I might argue about this, because even though I only get to see them 3 or 4 times a year (if I am lucky) in our TV market, the Panthers are about 75% of my football watching.  The NFL has pretty much lost me as a viewer aside from Carolina.

I agree with you, we are almost certainly seeing the end of an era.  I expect the roster to be a lot different next year.

But, my argument would be that bad Panther football is better than none at all.  The NFL has driven me to watching the NHL earlier and earlier, to the point that this year I started watching hockey when the NHL season kicked off.

Archived