• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston On Cam Newton - "Why does Cam get to have just average lines..."

bobsfoodbasics

56 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I am sure Cam's injuries have nothing to do with his style of play.

Cam's shoulder injury came on a interception where Benjamin gave no effort and Cam chased the play down 100 yds. And the reinjury on the TJ Watt hit. The foot was a  non contact injury scrambling for his life. Style of play had nothing to do with it.

Imagine having a job where you were so bad that it made you the very worst entity in your business, which brought you a generational talent.  Then having absolutely no idea what to do with said talent.  Then because you didn't know what to do with said talent, you just threw poo against the wall to see if something would stick.  Of course that wouldn't work out so you get fired.

You are out of work for 3 years with zero phone calls to work in your industry.

Then out of the blue you are brought back to that same job you had, and you still don't know what to do with said talent.

The owner fires everyone but you.

I swear, I think coaching is the biggest issue we have. Top to bottom. Gut. The. Staff. Get em all outta here. Bring in a new GM and a new coach, let the coach select his staff from top to bottom, and go from there. No holdovers from this bottom feeding, soulless, spineless team with no fight.

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Let them be unhappy. There is no mitigating excuse that makes this a gray area where it’s only fair to keep it in the locker room. It’s not debatable or a secret. If they are men they will hold themselves accountable for their play. If they are less than men they will direct their anger at a teammate for voicing the obvious.

Some would say men voice their concerns straight to the source and lesser folic in social media and attention.

Not that I disagree but I think the oline players just suck. It may not be their fault in the sense some people just can’t play, period. Sucky employees don’t quit their job if they’re legitimately trying. They need a boss willing to replace them despite feelings. Some are rookies.

But it’s the FO making the decisions putting them in place and it’s the FO that should be more offended than the olineman.

I mean Boston was a better option that Gaulden, but what is that saying?  Oh yeah, Hurney SUCKS!  LOl, remembering when Trey signed and it was like winning the lottery.  That's how bad Marty is, when the fan base is gleeful for a JAG FA...replacing a former 3rd round pick because we could smell the bust all over him.  Literally, celebrating!

It’s about damn time someone said that. All of you complaining about how him saying that is messed up to our current O-line should look yourselves in the damn mirror. Most of you have been saying the same or worse about that same line. Just because he’s on the team and saying that, you want to crucify him? Look, I’m not the biggest fan of Boston’s play as a Safety, but that line needs to be called out and it carries more weight coming from someone ON THE TEAM than a bunch of Twitter fingers and couch GMs. Aside from Taylor Moton, everyone on that line should understand the roll they played in getting Cam and the other QBs killed. If not for the once in a generational talent in CMC, our run game would’ve been non-existent. Good for you, Trey Boston. Speak your truth. 

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Y’all do know Tre was on this team when Byron bell and the Nate chandler were our OT right? 

some of you are emotional as hell lately, whether he’s talking about the current o line or not that doesn’t overshadow the truth in his point 

The board is mostly emotional takes with very few reasonable ones. It's to be expected after the kind of season we have seen. Luckily we don't have teh Huddlez as a GM, who would be hiring and firing at a rate that would make George Steinbrenner blush.

Archived