• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Record: 3-6, So What's Next

SetfreexX

I had us pegged at 6 W's and that was hopeful as a fan given I thin our offense is as good as anyone's skill position wise, OL is banged up, and Teddy for me leaves some to be desired late in games. 

We have - TB / DET / MIN / bye week / DEN / GB / WAS / NO -- left to close out the season

I could see 3 to 4 wins in that window (DET / MIN / DEN / WAS) getting us to 6 or 7 wins, and all things considered that's impressive given the roster, and the weaknesses that we have. Even with that said I can also see us losing those games aside from WAS, I think we win that game almost no matter what. 

Question is will Sean Payton 4D chess us into another late meaningless Week 17 win and a sacrifice of potential draft position for a moral victory. 

I suppose we'll see...how do ya'll think we finish?

6-10

7-9

Or worse...

Just now, SetfreexX said:

Question is will Sean Payton 4D chess us into another late meaningless Week 17 win and a sacrifice of potential draft position for a moral victory. 

He 4D'ed us right into Brian Burns. I wouldn't complain if that happened again.

IR CMC, Beat Tampa, then start PJ or Grier the rest of the year.

Just have them launch deep throws to Anderson, Moore and Samuel and see what happens.

And just start blitzing super aggressively and see who on this defense can crush OLs the most.  

4-12 babay! (I kid, I kid)

31 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

The way Tampa looked last night, that could be a win

Let's sit back and see. An implosion in Tampa would be so sweet, whether it gets us anywhere or not. They are betting it all on this year, we're playing for next year.

I wouldn't chalk up the Tampa game as a win just yet.  One would think they will come out next week with an axe to grind, trying to prove they are not as bad as they looked last night. 

Of course, the only team that might be consistently as bad as they looked last night are the Jets. 

That said, I would enjoy a good meltdown and Tom Brady conniption fit.

Archived