• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Packers lord have mercy on our souls gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Then we're fuged and it doesn't matter. If we plan on rolling with Teddy then we're happy with mediocrity as our ceiling.

You are exactly right LG 

I renewed my PSLs for four years hoping that Rhule  would get this team in a right direction with a new QB

if their record is this poor next year, it will be a major disappointment on many levels 

sitting  between 4 and 6, now is their moment. 

I think we lose but I really hope we can make things interesting, especially our D against Rodgers. Hopefully Chinn, Burns and company can make some plays there. Rodgers and Mahomes are neck and neck for MVP and I much prefer to see Mahomes win it than to see Rodgers win another.

5 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

God help anyone watching Teddy dink and dunk while Rodgers scores on every drive

I know there's been a lot of criticism about TB's check downs but without seeing entire field are we sure it's Teddy or are the route schemes are just not efficient enough to get our great WR's open.  I've seen some occasions where there were 2 and sometimes 3 receivers in the same area.  Anyone have any insight into this?

6 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

this is a great day for sports lovers...college football all day long, championship games, UNC vs Kentucky in basketball, afternoon NFL and tonight a trip to the frozen tundra of Lambeau field.  Matt thought about wearing a trench coat to honor Vince Lombardi but said he couldn't pull it off, lol

UFC too. Edit Greg Hady fighting soon.

30 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Anyone else watching the "What Could Have Been" game at 4:30?

oh yeah, switching back and forth between the Clemson game and the Bills -Broncos (if that's the "What Could Have Been" game).  I can't take commercial breaks in any sporting events this year.  The Jake from State Farm ads, among many others have been more officious this year, or maybe it just seems that way from pandemic watching.

Archived