• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RON RIVERA HATE THREAD 2020 EDITION

Ron Rivera is the sole reason this team never won a super bowl. He is also the reason cam is no longer here and is in the position he is in currently. 

he had the rep for being a great guy but I can rattle off hundreds of times where he spoke down to the media when they asked him a”tough” question and the amount of times he threw his players under the bus.

I could not be happier that he beat cancer and wish him a lifetime of good health. But from a football perspective I have zero use for him and enjoy watching him be exposed week in and week out as an extremely below average coach.

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kinda like Teddy having a winning record in Minnesota and New Orleans. Sometimes success is in spite of someone not because of them.

Not really at all. Rivera deserves credit for 4 out of 5 playoff seasons when Gettleman was GM.  It didn't work out in the end, and we moved on from him. I don't know why anyone would actually "hate" him as a coach. It's not like he's Adam Gase or Hue Jackson. Should we hate Cam too because he never won us a SB?

Dude is doing the exact things that have resulted in losses since 2018. None of us should be surprised and yeah it's terrible coaching.

Beating cancer while coaching? Amazing! Ron as a person? I have heard nothing but great things. Ron as a coach? WTF is really a fitting name for his team. It's like watching a coach frozen in time. It's such a mediocre and predictable product.

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Dude is doing the exact things that have resulted in losses since 2018. None of us should be surprised and yeah it's terrible coaching.

Beating cancer while coaching? Amazing! Ron as a person? I have heard nothing but great things. Ron as a coach? WTF is really a fitting name for his team. It's like watching a coach frozen in time. It's such a mediocre and predictable product.

This WFT is basically what Ron’s Panther teams would have looked like without Cam

Archived