• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinicke... who knew?

musicman

He played a hell of a game.  I’ll give him that.  

not sure that makes him good.  See a lot of QBs come in for a game with teams not knowing how to gameplan their defense sufficiently with so little tape. 

I was not saying we should get him or anything. Just that he played an outstanding game with not that great of players around him. He placed that ball perfectly on some of those sideline passes. Very impressive.He should make "a" roster next year for sure. 

9 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

people who watched him in 2018 lol. Thought he looked better than kyle

Absolutely. He looked bigger last night somehow. For us, I just remember him hanging in the pocket and getting smoked over and over. Idk what his contract status is but I think he’s definitely earned a backup contract after that performance. 

1 minute ago, imminent rogaine said:

Absolutely. He looked bigger last night somehow. For us, I just remember him hanging in the pocket and getting smoked over and over. Idk what his contract status is but I think he’s definitely earned a backup contract after that performance. 

That's what happens when you spend your draft picks on tall WRs because your QB overthrows everything, as opposed to actually drafting Oline help.

Archived