• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers expected to hire Sean Ryan, former QB coach for Deshaun Watson, as QB coach

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

Any specific reason he would leave the Lions to come here as the same position? Or is it just the connection to Rhule and the understanding he'd be OC in waiting for when Brady leaves? 

I think you answered your own question and I think it’s a good move on our part since Brady will be gone at some point.

25 minutes ago, ellis said:

Proceed with caution, as always.  Ryan and Watson very close in Houston

Ohh boy, I may need to go to the hospital in 4 hours.  Seems like a great hire.  I’m glad Rhule isn’t afraid of bringing in outside help instead of promoting unqualified people from within 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
7 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Good luck changing it to Slye lol.

I don't understand.  I got more important things to do than figure out fancy riddles.  Like...what color my custom #4 Watson jersey should be.  Never had a blue one before. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
4 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

He was connected to us last year and most expected for him to become our offensive coordinator. It's probably nothing.

Also a possibility.

• Beer 1

Good hire beyond the connecting the dots stuff, and our probable OC when Brady bolts. 

Doesn't help to sweeten the pot in Watson's eyes, either.  Hell, let's just get to a point where he's demanding to only play for the Panthers. 

• Pie 1
4 hours ago, t96 said:

New HC there; may not have wanted to keep Ryan there and bring in his own guy

Dan Campbell..might well bring a guy from the Saints.

And yeah, we wanted this guy last year but didn't get him so I'm not really doing a whole lot of "dot connecting".

3 hours ago, CRA said:

I don't understand.  I got more important things to do than figure out fancy riddles.  Like...what color my custom #4 Watson jersey should be.  Never had a blue one before. 

What if we get new uniforms?

• Pie 2