• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Rapoport, Carolina still a “dark horse” for Watson if Texans do trade him, otherwise look for team to trade up for a QB

Julio

Just now, Zod said:

At this point I just don't see how they can't get a new QB. Teddy has tire marks down his back from the bus that was driven over him. To trot him out at QB with no other plan is like asking for fans not to buy tickets. 

I hope we renegotiate his deal after we pick a qb.  Tack on an extra year or 2 guaranteed for a total of 24/5ish for 3 years.  So he can stay and help teach and be a competent back up.

2 minutes ago, Zod said:

At this point I just don't see how they can't get a new QB. Teddy has tire marks down his back from the bus that was driven over him. To trot him out at QB with no other plan is like asking for fans not to buy tickets. 

Get rid of Teddy? He's the best qb in our division!

• Beer 2
  • Flames 7

Something is going to happen. Happy to hear Watson is still a possibility and then the draft when that probably doesn't work.

Teddy is done here. No way he is on this team next year. Go ahead and declare him a June 6th cut even if it's too early to do it on paper.

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, Zod said:

Tepper seems to be aware of the fact Teddy isn’t a fan favorite. So I have a feeling that he told Rhule and Scott to get a QB no matter what. 

It will be so awkward if OTAs start and Teddy is the only QB that may start. 

• Poo 1