• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

theres only 2 players left from the super bowl 50 team thats still on the panthers

Just went back and looked:

Retired: Jared Allen, Charles Johnson, Luke, TD,Tillman, Harper,Olsen, Kalil,Stewart, Ginn, Oher, philly brown, Benjamin (are we even counting him), Cotchery. 

Plus plenty of rotational players retired:

Shell of themselves from that year: Cam, Josh Norman, Norwell, Turner. Funchess.

I only see Star and Mario Addison still being useful from that roster. 

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I believe this is fairly typical.  I doubt the Broncos have many left from their team.  And I bet that within 2-3 years, the Bucs will have over a 50% turnover.  

Retired: Peyton Manning, Ronnie Hillman, Demaryius Thomas (maybe not by choice), Owen Daniels, Ryan Harris, Evan Mathis, Louis Vasquez, Demarcus Ware, Brandon Marshall, Aqib Talib, TJ Ward and Darian Stewart.

With Denver in 2020: Von Miller and Sylvester Williams (left and came back)

Still in NFL: Emmanual Sanders, Matt Paradis, Michael Schofield, Derek Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Danny Trevathan and Chris Harris.

Its interesting that we had 2 of their starters on the 2015 Broncos offensive line (Schofield and Paradis)

• Pie 1