• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trai Turner on the trading block

DFive

6 minutes ago, DFive said:

Looks like we came out on top with that trade. 

Right?

Sure we had to pay a part time OT (who wasn't bad, but missed half the year) in bitcoin, but we did get out of that contract.

It would be HILARIOUS if Trai got released, and we managed to sign him for a much cheaper contract.  Full circle?

• Pie 2
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

32 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

This has already been brought up on twitter and Joe Person replied with a simple "no"

so if he's willing to be that definitive I guess there was more going on with him than we knew.

Turner literally stopped working the moment he signed the dotted line on that contract. Went from a potential all-pro guard to Kelvin Benjamin over night.

• Pie 7
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, DFive said:

I feel like he’ll end up signing with the Cowboys. I remember that one report that said Jerry Jones really wanted to draft him but we took him before they were on the clock. 

Hell, I'd be for signing him back if he was still the guy we drafted. At his best he was among the best guards in the league. Then he got paid and the waistline and body fat percentage grew with the paycheck.

• Pie 1