• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wizard Adam Schefter confirms that 4 QBs will be gone by pick 7!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Doing nothing sometimes has it's rewards. 

If the so called experts are correct and there are 4 qbs take in the top 7 then we are sitting pretty at 8.  

The odds that all 4 qbs taken end up being franchise qbs is astronomical. Take the best tackle on the board and don't look back. 

Go after Watson next year if they must.

Edited by Jon Snow

30 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Thats one hell of a combo. Irish and Scottish both known to be some tough fighting scrappy bad asses. I bet she argues like hell when she wanted to.

Let's just say the Irish part of her was strong 😕

24 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I'm half Irish, and half Scot...which means I like to drink but I don't like to pay for it.

That's probably a pretty accurate description 😆

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I like the thought of Lance, I like his skill set.  But you are fooling yourself if you think he is anywhere ready to play in the NFL for numerous reasons.  Its going to take him a couple seasons at least just to adjust to the speed.  If we take him at 8 (after careful evaluation) then I hope to hell we have a long term plan for him instead of throwing him to the wolves.  And also that is why in my mind some of these mocks have Jones to us because he is ready to play day 1.

Well, originally that's why we added Teddy for 3 years with the opt out before year 3. If we draft Lance, he can sit and learn for at least 2 season and we at least have an average QB. If that does happen I personally think Lance will take the job before that. I have a good feeling about Lance. 

1 hour ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Would be the first time in the history of the league 4 QBs went in the first 7 picks. 

I'll believe it when I see it. 

That said I somehow could easily 100% see 4 QBs go in the first 8 after our pick so who knows.

I just don't see ATL taking a QB given the recent commitment to Ryan by restructuring which makes him uncuttable or untradeable for several years. MIA and Cincy aren't taking one. Eagles ownership wants the team to build around Hurts so I could see them passing for a QB and the Lions have Goff with a massive contract and no WRs. 

While each of those teams could trade out, I dont see a team giving up multiple 1st round picks to move up for the 3rd or 4th best QBs in the draft. 

I agree with you. I'm not convinced the Jets will take a QB either and after them I would be shocked if 3-7 took a QB. I also don't think there's anyone to trade up above us either. I doubt more than 2 qbs will be drafted before 8. 

• Beer 1