• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson wants certain AFC teams or SF

ncfan

36 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Seems like one guy "reports" or floats something into the ether and then 3 to 4 more people regurgitate it on Twitter and voila!  It becomes gospel.

37 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

two months ago, we were his preferred destination.

Both of these can’t be true.

Unless he goes all-in and demands a specific destination his shortlist don't matter. And because we get a different report on his favorite spots every week I'm thinking there isn't really any strong preference on his part. If Houston does ship him the hard balling they're doing now is to wear him down until he's desperate enough to accept whatever trade they want.

• Beer 1

There’s a big difference in what Watson would be happy with and what the NFL wants + what Watson would be happy with. 

First it was NYJ then MIA then CHI then back to NYJ and DEN took the place of CHI then the Niners and now even the Pats are “a suitor.”

The three teams who have been linked to in the longest are NYJ, MIA, CAR. I don’t know what to believe but what I DO KNOW is that if it leaked he doesn’t want to play for two big market teams like MIA and NYJ it looks really bad for the media markets for him to be linked primarily to CAR. Media outlets HAVE to have intrigue in NY, CHI, CA right now for viewers and clickbait. Charlotte NC isn’t gonna drive the clickbait right now. NY, MIA, SF will....that’s my take. Maybe he likes SF. Saying he wants EITHER SF or DEN..not buying it. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

If this is true (and I don't think it is), I am surprised Watson thinks Denver has more talent than Miami.  If Miami had Watson this year, they likely challenge the Bills/Chiefs for the AFC championship instead of just barely missing the playoffs.  

Lol Denver doesn’t have more talent than anybody. Dunno where that idea came from. Maybe more than the Jets or Patriots. That’s about it. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze
Patriots of last year, that is.