• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Can anyone remember the last time a big name player was traded for several players?

Just doesn't seem like an actual thing that could happen, maybe one or two and several picks.

For a true franchise QB anything is possible.

59 minutes ago, hepcat said:

anyone think the allegations drive down his value??

My thought was that is if this issue drags out over the next several weeks, it could create doubt.  I also think the Houston front office is seeing potential suitors signing QBs, realizing that the law of supply and demand is in play.

58 minutes ago, DeSim said:

If we do end up acquiring him, I really hope we at least don't give up this year's 2nd round pick, so many potential starting OL will be available by that pick.  I know our defense will take a hit with this trade but if we can get someone like Alex Leatherwood, Jalen Mayfield, Wyatt Davis, Radunz, Eichenberg in the 2nd...Our offense is going to be crazy.

Agree 100%.  A T or a CB---if we do not sign one. 

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Team has zero depth. Has holes at LT, G, third WR, TE, DT, LB, CB, and S. Plus will create another hole from one of the 3 players I named. Watson missed the playoffs this past year with a better roster we would put together around him. 

amazes me how Tepper preached patience after cutting cam, but now we have a pretty awful roster and wants to move heaven and earth to get this guy. Wont complain about getting a top 5 QB in the game, but just don’t think it’s the right move for this team right now.

What makes you think Houston has a better roster than we do?