• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houston police opening investigation on Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

34 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Has any information been released of what he did? I thought he just said inappropriate things to women, not physically assault them, or am I wrong?

I think 1 claimed he forced a BJ, but the others were more along the lines of indecent exposure/harassment rather than assault/rape. Either way not good if true...

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

A forced BJ? Excuse my ignorance, but how in the fug do you force a woman into a BJ? 

You are asking a question that has a deeper answer than a football forum can provide in an honest way.

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

Police open an investigation into a 20+ plaintif civil suit within its jurisdiction? Surprise or am I supposed to belive that it doesn't take 20+ legal accusations in Texas to get thr police's attention on a possible horrendous repeat criminal activity? This is a long ways from truly shedding light on everything. It's big but all of this still reeks from every angle. It just drips WTF? 

I hope any victims get justice. I have no idea what that means right now. This particular action is hardly surprising given the scope of the allegations.

At some point there is going to be a list of facts but this is still not that point. Regardless, NFL radioactive. The only positive here is that it had zero to do with Carolina football. 

Take it as either Watson’s people pushed the complaint so that the HPD/DA will push Buzbee for the info he says he withholding or one of his clients went around him. He said specifically he wasn’t going to give the HPD anything. Complainant is the key in their statement. It sounds like due diligence at this point more than anything else. 

Frankly if I was these ladies or their advisors they should cut bait from this lawyer ASAP and find another one if their accusations have any merit. He has the potentially to complete blow this entire thing up. 

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

He is, but it's not looking good.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Yeah Watson is done. Looks like he will be charged and if convinced will probably be done for a year at least. You can't just pay people off like before. 

There are many masseuses singing praises about his character and saying that they don't believe this. This is a long way from settled, much less over. All the defense has to do is impugn this woman's character/story, and this whole thing can swiftly turn into a house of cards.

Edited by top dawg

This is interesting as the lawyer for the plantiffs do not want the Houston Police department investigating this because of some riff between the lawyer and the police chief.  They wanted an independent investigation. 

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/deshaun-watson-rusty-hardin-tony-buzbee-lawsuits/285-4cfd4fc4-8014-450f-a889-07711242a992