• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFL team with the drunkest and highest fanbase is

Captain Morgan

1 hour ago, Popsickle said:

Let us not forget our best. 

5DA0B7F2-A31E-4E53-8C9F-D7288D6478FC.jpeg

I remember someone on the board saying this was staged awhile back.  While dude did pound some beers he apparently went around and collected the surrounding empties before someone took this pic.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I remember someone on the board saying this was staged awhile back.  While dude did pound some beers he apparently went around and collected the surrounding empties before someone took this pic.

Dam is nothing real these days? 

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

WY isn't legal. Montana just went legal. New Mexico isn't legal. Idaho is the most Nazi cannabis state in the country. South Dakota isn't legal. Nebraska isn't far behind Idaho. Colorado is home base for the Broncos, but it's only a fraction of the footprint of that fanbase.

Screenshot_20210411-141624~2.png

That is at least 5 year old map. Notice the Rams still in Missouri? Facebook probably is too busy to update it as they try to ban people for using anything "they" don't like. I see how people continue to believe what Google says. By gosh it must be right!!! 🤣🤣🤣. Dumb starfishies. 

4 hours ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

WTF! This needs to be corrected. I'll do my part.

I don't know about any other team other  than the Phila. Eagles. But I know they were the  first and maybe the only NFL team  to have a Judge and lock up on site under the grandstand.  My son often told stories of fights and mistreatment on visiting fans. Remember they threw snow balls at Santa. The booze really flowed at Vets stadium.

42 minutes ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

That is at least 5 year old map. Notice the Rams still in Missouri? Facebook probably is too busy to update it as they try to ban people for using anything "they" don't like. I see how people continue to believe what Google says. By gosh it must be right!!! 🤣🤣🤣. Dumb starfishies. 

Redskins in Washington too.  Racists.

3 hours ago, BigAggieLean. said:

Why I love going to games when we play the falcons here in Atlanta. My child’s mother’s sister is a falcons season ticket holder, and invites me out to the tailgates. Always a great time, with some of the best food and drink I’ve had at a stadium.

For sure, Atlanta puts JRs regurgitated bojangles grease and reheated pizzas to shame. And their clubs are amazing, I literally walked by players in and out of the game.

Now that I think of it BOA is the worst out of any stadium I’ve been to (Cowboys, AZ, LV), but it is old.

I’m sure the bleachers in GB are worse and the nastalgia of it has to war off real quick...

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The footprint of that fanbase is huge. All of CO, WY, UT, NM. You have to go a long way from Denver in any direction to get to the next NFL team.  The Front Range of Colorado is probably the most geographically isolated major metro area in the U.S. in terms of proximity to the nearest other major metro area.

The Front Range extends from Pueblo, Colorado to Cheyenne, Wyoming. 

On an off note, I got a friend who just moved to Pueblo and is trying to get me to move out there. If I do go there, I'm going to be one of the few Panthers fans. Sunday Ticket will become a staple of life.