• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banks of America stadium renovations

Ja  Rhule

55 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I love the renderings the first thing I thought of was how much they resemble Tottenham stadium and that’s actually where they got their inspiration from.

I am of the belief that when time comes for a new stadium that Bank of America will not be torn down and will become Charlotte FC‘s out right

I agree.. Tepper will determine how much MLS interest there is... and if there is enough.. BOA will become Charlotte FC.. and Panthers Stadium will be elsewhere. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Say what you will, Tepper's influence is having a positive impact on the Charlotte sports scene.  Doubt Charlotte would have an MLS franchise without him.

Might have missed it: Did Dave ask the City Council to kick in some money for this renovation or is this entirely team funded?

The city always kicks out. Now if ONLY Tepper could get us a MLB team. Charlotte is ready for baseball. That beautiful knight's stadium could be a start. Maybe Tepper could buy the White Sox. Most of Chicago (born Cub fans like me) wouldn't care anyways.

I'd care more for the Sox if they were in Uptown Charlotte. That's just me.

1 hour ago, Raskle said:

Looks amazing! I'd be stoked if I were in Carolina to go, especially if I could score some of those club tickets. Very cool that they have the entrance to the pitch going through there.

Hopefully the visiting team has a similar set up so that we can boo them and pelt them with garbage. Home side "the Vault", visitor's side "The Gauntlet" .

• Beer 3

3 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Hopefully the visiting team has a similar set up so that we can boo them and pelt them with garbage. Home side "the Vault", visitor's side "The Gauntlet" .

Great idea, but now there's a $40 fee in my tickets to pay for rotten tomatoes to throw at the opposing players