• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign DT DaQuan Jones

BurnNChinn

Nice. That probably closes the door on Short coming back. I'm not so certain he won't just retire after seeing his market value. His body is shot and he's probably not worth much more than vet min. He should have plenty of money in the bank. Not sure he'll be willing to play for what teams are willing to pay unless he wants to try to get a ring from the bench.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I've been waiting for the Hooker domino to fall, but he might be too broken down. 

Safety value in the open market on non-stars is pretty low, too easy to replace via the draft for much less. Most teams have ignored this knowing that this class is pretty deep at the Safety position. 

Veteran FA Safeties will get signed post draft by team's who didn't have the boards fall how they want for a young prospect they're interested in. It's been like this the past few years for FA Safeties. 

Conversely we've thrown a good bit at the DT position low key this off-season, this is the 3rd DT I think, and Fox can play inside on Nickel downs. Read a tweet from a reputable aka ''official twitter'' NFL source / media member that teams are down on the DT depth in this class. 

• Pie 4

IDL - Brown -320s / Jones - 320s / Roy - 330s  / PJ Johnson - 345 -- 🤯 

DE - Gross-Matos / Fox / Herron / Larkin

EDGE - Burns / Reddick / Haynes / Miller / Luvu

-------------------------------------

I won't get into the off-ball LBs, I just wanted a look at what we'll have up front, I like what we are doing to date. Solid, solid pieces with the young core mixed in. 

• Pie 5