• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An Important Update

Zod

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

You don't get a gold star for breaking news.... especially in the draft. All you get is banned. The only question is for how long.

I haven't been around much lately, but thanks to a shoulder surgery that has me sidelined from life for a while I will be.

That said, I am sore and grumpy and will probably still be. Just be warned. 

You will never be as sore and grumpy as Nance. Marine Corps Marines GIF

• Beer 2

7 hours ago, Zod said:

Hello and welcome to draft week here on the huddle. We have a boat load of new members here. As such, I wanted to reiterate the Huddle draft rules.

1. A mod or admin will create a topic for each pick. Example: Round 1 - Carolina Panthers Select _____________. This will be the topic for discussion and reaction about that particular player.

2. Duplicate threads announcing the pick will be deleted.

3. joke bundesliga GIF by Hertha BSC

Please, please, please if you are going to make a thread try to make it a quality one with a descriptive topic and at least a paragraph of your opinion. Every year we delete dozens of poorly created threads that offer no substance.

It is going to be a fun few weeks between the draft, OTAs, minicamp. Finally some actual content. Enjoy.

Seriously---if we make a bad pick, we do not need to know that you are pissed off about it.  We can assume that.  This is a web site for intelligent discourse, not a teething ring or a punching bag for basement dwellers.

If you like the pick and feel the need to tell someone else they were wrong--understand that most people are wrong--it does not confirm that you are smart any more than that illuminated, framed, GED above your fake mobile home fireplace does.

If you want to comment, there will be a thread for each pick--no need creating one.  If you decide to create a threat like "Fitterer is an idiot"  then bring evidence such as his health records, IQ scores, Emotional Intelligence survey scores, etc.  If not, provide a screen shot of you psychiatric license.  If not, go out for a run instead.