• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

Just now, Khyber53 said:

We're going to take a tight end from the Antwerp/Brussels School of Art and Design, Guy Fleuwoven.

Screw it, now that guy is going to the Saints. We just traded for a fifth in 2017, a seventh this year and two  supplemental draft pick opportunities later this summer.

Are they smoking crack in there?

So the second, the fourth, and the sixth we trade for Darnold. A lot of this fanbase basically kept equating it to practically nothing, a third round pick — even though that doesn't make sense. Does this mean the Panthers traded down almost an entire round for basically nothing tonight? Since those picks for Darnold were valued so little here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• he's supposed to learn to be humble from the patriots incident but i think he's just saying that when i see him constantly drawing attention to himself at every chance he gets. these celebrations really make him look like an idiot. can he go one game without any type of excessive celebration? i have his jersey and i like him at the QB position and was happy he got resigned. but one thing I can never stand is his celebration. God chill the fug out with that poo.    you can celebrate all you want when you start winning. until then, don't fuging do it. it makes you and the whole organization and its fanbase look like an idiot when we end up losing by large decifit.
    • Cam is no Stafford at this point but the Rams have one of the best offensive units top to bottom in the league... On the other hand we have such Abysmal coaches everyone but CMC seems to be regressing....
    • I don't think it has anything to do with moving the team. The Market in the Carolina's is one of the fastest growing in the country. There is a reason Tepper is making the moves he is with the Rock Hill Complex and the MLS Team. In 5 to 10 years everything he is invested in will be worth double. He may not know football but this kind of business stuff is his bread and Butter and a major reason he wanted to buy the team. As far as the NFL and the football stuff, It all falls on Goodell and how much of a piece of human trash he is. It is the same story with Rob Manfred and the MLB. David Stern was in that same camp but look at Adam Silver now and what he has done with the NBA. The NBA is the fastest growing sport in the world and at the best place it's been since the world wide draw of Michael Jordan in the 90's 25 years ago. Even though super teams are still a think there are actual signs of parity now that haven't been seen in the NBA in decades. With all of the positive rule changes and things Adam Silver has done since taking over, He is easily the best commissioner in professional sports. Meanwhile guys like Goodell and Manfred are turning their sports more and more into the WWE each year while only caring about making the owners and themselves as much money as possible. They don't give a damn about the actual product they're putting out there. Player safety, cheating??? They let their public relation teams try and manipulate the media into promoting that these things are their top priorities and when these issues actually make it to the forefront, they show their true colors and do the exact opposite of what should be done and go back to their PR teams to sweep the poo under the rug while trying to pull the blinders down over their customers and players faces.