Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3


Zod
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Mol3m4n said:

Looked fast but that was it.

Dude has WR hands.  That HUGE!  a lot of his picks were diving, cross-body, in traffic type of picks.  Most DBs have hands of stone.  Dude had a diving ONE-HANDED pick completely laid out once. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

Am I the only one who wants Trey Sermon? We need a power back to spell CMC 

I didnt pay much attention to RBs, but he became a man-crush of mine this year. Few games he was deeboing fools. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

We have two reliable receivers right now. WR was a need.

We have two great receivers, and reliable one added through free agency, and a reliable receiving runningback. We didn't make this pick for this season, which you implied. He's a developmental player that will hopefully pay off. As I said I love the player, but he wasn't a need.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 45catfan said:

Dude has WR hands.  That HUGE!  a lot of his picks were diving, cross-body, in traffic type of picks.  Most DBs have hands of stone.  Dude had a diving ONE-HANDED pick completely laid out once. 

Most NFL quarterbacks won't throw it right to him though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

We have two great receivers, and reliable one added through free agency, and a reliable receiving runningback. We didn't make this pick for this season, which you implied. He's a developmental player that will hopefully pay off. As I said I love the player, but he wasn't a need.

Marshall is probably better than Moore already. Even if your point is true, we aren't a contender next year anyways so why does it matter if we had the future in mind when making this pick?

E: David Moore, of course.

Edited by FuFuLamePoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

Marshall is probably better than Moore already. Even if your point is true, we aren't a contender next year anyways so why does it matter if we had the future in mind when making this pick?

Yikes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who did we have at MLB when we picked Kuechly?

Who did we have at C when we picked Kalil?

I can't tell you how many times we drafted a player we already had a starter had and Panther fans freaked out. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...