• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Dude has WR hands.  That HUGE!  a lot of his picks were diving, cross-body, in traffic type of picks.  Most DBs have hands of stone.  Dude had a diving ONE-HANDED pick completely laid out once. 

I'm a little higher on Ambry Thomas, but I get Paulson Adebo too.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Man I had a brain fart.  Isn't Meinerz and Humphrey still on the board?  This is why we traded back for extra 3rd rounders folks.  The value in this round is ridiculous!

Humphrey is a Chief.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

We have two great receivers, and reliable one added through free agency, and a reliable receiving runningback. We didn't make this pick for this season, which you implied. He's a developmental player that will hopefully pay off. As I said I love the player, but he wasn't a need.

With as many holes as this roster has WR was a luxury pick we don’t have the luxury to make. That pick should’ve been a starter at OL or LB 

• Pie 1

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

I meant David Moore of course, not DJ.

He could be better than David, but receiver like defensive back can take time to develop. He's more talented for certain, but it might take some time to really get him up to speed.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Man I had a brain fart.  Isn't Meinerz and Humphrey still on the board?  This is why we traded back for extra 3rd rounders folks.  The value in this round is ridiculous!

Meinerz is, I think Hump got picked by KC late 2nd. Great pick for them btw....

Just now, Krovvy said:

He could be better than David, but receiver like defensive back can take time to develop. He's more talented for certain, but it might take some time to really get him up to speed.

I still have no idea what you're trying to argue. Even if he is a bit of a project or whatever that doesn't make it a bad selection at all.