• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades the Horn pick , and they are idiots

Zod

I mean we don't play a lot of press man coverage.... and it gets harder and harder to play a lot of man coverage in the NFL.   That is a legit discussion. 

even if you got the DBs to play man....the athletic QBs situationally make it a poor call pretty often. 

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

I dont even know why this is a surprise. All the mock drafts. All the "sources" And at the end of the day and is the case every single year....everyone is just talking out their ass and guessing. 

Amazes me in 2021 and most by now have had the internet long enough to know how to read and verify and research...random takes from talking heads STILL get so much credit and replay. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

If you changed the pick grade to A+ and kept the commentary the same.....

I mean that commentary was the Jacyee Horn universal scouting report. 

lol @ draft grades, no matter what it's idiotic 

It's based on their own mock draft and how the real draft played out compared to their fake one.

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, Zod said:

Ho-lee-poo

Screenshot_20210430-113940_Chrome.jpg

This guy thinks the Panthers play off the line of scrimmage and give receivers a ton of cushion because they want to. Hint: that was the only choice they had given the lack of talent. They drafted Horn so they would not have to.

Lol 

In fairness, that's traditionally the way we have played. I agree, I don't think this staff wants to but it's all we've seen.