Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Draft Day 3 General Discussion


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

If we trade up to get Smith at G, I would be in heaven. Not sure why he’s dropped so far but Nixon did too. Very athletic and big and was ranked as a day 2 guy. I think he could be a starter very soon and we need to get out of this draft with more than one OL. It would be an amazing cherry on top.

Smith because of health concerns, heard Nixon might be an off the field incident (unconfirmed).

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Well we agree on something. Look at that.De Acuerdo Agree GIF

Oh yeah like you bringing up fictitious stats not producing them then going crazy for a DT in the 5th round that you said we couldn't get talent in.. 

Oh yeah we agree you're a clown..

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

If we trade up to get Smith at G, I would be in heaven. Not sure why he’s dropped so far but Nixon did too. Very athletic and big and was ranked as a day 2 guy. I think he could be a starter very soon and we need to get out of this draft with more than one OL. It would be an amazing cherry on top.

When this happens there is clearly a reason why as everyone else feels the same way...

Looks like:
 

He did battle blood clots in his lungs twice during his career, which could be a reason for him falling in the draft. He hasn't missed a game in two years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

If we trade up to get Smith at G, I would be in heaven. Not sure why he’s dropped so far but Nixon did too. Very athletic and big and was ranked as a day 2 guy. I think he could be a starter very soon and we need to get out of this draft with more than one OL. It would be an amazing cherry on top.

I mean lets just get Trey Smith and Deonte Brown.  Two huge guards to road grade

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I mean lets just get Trey Smith and Deonte Brown.  Two huge guards to road grade

We play a Zone Blocking system. We don't want huge guards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Oh yeah like you bringing up fictitious stats not producing them then going crazy for a DT in the 5th round that you said we couldn't get talent in.. 

Oh yeah we agree you're a clown..

Wow, WOW, you are still upset. I hope that you get over it soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chief Keek said:

This Marvel stuff is cringe

It really is....not only have these people not done poo it's just wack af...they trying to fugin kill Marvel with this nonsense

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

We play a Zone Blocking system. We don't want huge guards.

Don’t like Brown. Smith is extremely athletic. See that other thread about the athletic scores. Smith was at the top.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...