• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bad news on Olsen's son

Mr. Scot

22 minutes ago, Icege said:

A good friend of mine that owns a couple of restaurants in Charlotte lost his 6yr old daughter last year from the same issue that TJ Olsen currently suffers from. Fingers crossed for the Olsen & Yang families. 😞

Hate hearing that.  I’m sorry for their loss, even though words do nothing in a time like that.  I honestly thought TJ was out of the woods, so this is pretty surprising.  Poor guy has had a rough start to life but it’s good he has such a great family around him.  

Damn I hate hearing things like this for anyone but especially a child who has had to overcome so much at such a young age. Stuff like this makes me so disgusted and makes me ask why things are as they are if there is a higher power. Makes me question too much to even type. I hope somehow that little kid pulls through and gets his new heart. His whole life will be a challenge like this I am sure.

This really puts life into perspective and actually makes me ashamed of myself for whining about small things when you have others going through things like this. We need to all realize that we are all blessed and life is precious. I send prayers to the Olsen family and hopefully things can be turned around . 

• Pie 2