• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy on Joe Brady (In response to prior comments on practice)

Bridgewater on Monday was asked twice about his time in Carolina and whether he felt he was a scapegoat for any of the team’s shortcomings and if he thought he was given a fair shot.

“It is what it is,” Bridgewater said. “I’ve got nothing but respect for those guys in that locker room — Joe Brady and those guys.”

Full article: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article251643888.html

• Beer 1

Ehhh, go throw another 3 yard pass on 4th and 8 Teddy. I wish you good luck but you definitely do not have the edge it takes to be a starting NFL QB. Theres no shame in that as mist people in this world do not either. I say this to you because from what i see on the net you probably have an account here and post here. 

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I have no problem with Teddy, seems like a good dude. Pro sports can get heated and things can get said whatever. I dont want him to be the qb of my team though.

Yep.   Being a nice guy does not make one a good QB, though it is preferable to have a nice guy that CAN throw the ball for 10+ yards.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Bridgewater on Monday was asked twice about his time in Carolina and whether he felt he was a scapegoat for any of the team’s shortcomings and if he thought he was given a fair shot.

“It is what it is,” Bridgewater said. “I’ve got nothing but respect for those guys in that locker room — Joe Brady and those guys.”

Full article: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article251643888.html

That article cleared up nothing.  He said what he said.  In fact...that is at least the 2nd time he threw the coaching staff/Brady under the bus to try and excuse his poor performance.

• Pie 6

45 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I have no problem with Teddy, seems like a good dude. Pro sports can get heated and things can get said whatever. I dont want him to be the qb of my team though.

I had no problem with him coming in - I was actually excited to bring in an accurate, efficient QB.

He just couldn't take the next leap to being a good QB - he was terrible on shot plays and in the red zone.

He seems like a really, really odd dude though. 

Edited by OldhamA
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I had no problem with him coming in - I was actually excited to bring in an accurate, efficient QB.

He just couldn't take the next leap to being a good QB - he was terrible on shot plays and in the red zone.

He seems like a really, really odd dude though. 

He played just like he always had, the team just didn't do their homework on him. Hope Darnold is better.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

53 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Same. I think he is a solid backup and an intelligent, nice person. He just isn’t a $20 million starter....  It’s nothing personal. I’m not even a camp fodder warm body!

• Pie 2