• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Training Camp - Wednesday Thread

Zod

16 minutes ago, My Chuck Dont Matter said:

You’re the one who showed me that piece in attempt to tell me that Parsons was not a linebacker but instead a defensive end. It’s a piece that was written two months ago during minicamp. If you didn’t know, Parsons is a linebacker that can really rush the quarterback like Devin White. Do you not recall that Travis Etienne was being used as a wide receiver down in Jacksonville during minicamp too? Where have you been?

simon pegg phone GIF

12 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I remember Pizza Inn as a kid. I probably haven't eaten at one since being a kid(or a CiCi's). I would probably never go to Pizza Inn again. The nostalgia aspect would be ruined by the reality of how bad that it actually probably was/is. I'll let that memory remain frozen in time. 

I liked Godfathers Pizza when I was in school…we’d drive to the one on independence 

59 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Jackson is already very slight as a CB and isn't exactly a sure and willing tackler. Not sure that is what the doctor ordered at FS. 

DJack is fine at CB. He just needs to work on being more consistent. He's absolutely the best playmaker we have in the secondary. By a wide margin.

Yeah and also cuz we need those man coverage skills on the backend of the defense LOL Damnit this ain't Madden y'all 🤣

6 minutes ago, Icege said:

T-MO BLOCK GOOD

T MO SPIKE BALL

See THAT'S what I'm talking about! What about the play before that? These little clips are annoying as heck.

Let us in damn it! Remember? Raw footage is what made teh huddle a place to be.

And the locker room.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Pizza Inn!

If you don't know Pizza Inn, you don't know the Carolinas.

Long gone from Charlotte though. I'm glad they're still out there.

Pizza Inn! Big up yourself!

None in Raleigh anymore either. Lunch buffet was a hook up spot for my wife and myself

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, My Chuck Dont Matter said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d5d1452a75969aebd073d77d832d19cb.jpeg

Tony’s pizza near where I live. 

Im actually good friends with the owner of Tony's. He is a season ticket holder. He gave me and my dad a couple tickets for the game a couples times. Great people. I believe his son runs the one in Charlotte. But he lives in Jacksonville NC.

• Pie 1