• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers waive David Moore (OL)

Zod

4 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

rooting is fine, expecting is delusional.

Again, why does rooting for a long shot player delussional? I mean, why does it bother you what other fans do? Are you too good to root for the underdog?

I hate when fans tell other fans how to fan. And you are no where near the only one around here to do this.

• Pie 2

29 minutes ago, My Chuck Dont Matter said:

We could’ve easily gotten a 3rd round to move from 8 down to 9-12 and take Slater if we wanted to. 

Probably but trading down that far would’ve certainly taken us out the Horn sweepstakes. Based on what we know, once Sewell was gone it was gonna be Horn all the way. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

If I recall correctly, they picked him up because of his Senior Bowl performance.

Guess it didn't translate...

Maybe practices in Alabama's January weather are much easier than practices in South Carolina's July/August weather. 

Heat is tough on the big'uns.

2 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I teach a new hire training class for my company. The company will hire almost anyone into the class, and the job it trains you for is worth six figures if done even reasonably well, but the pass rate for the class is about 25%. One of the things I tell every new class is that punctuality is extremely important so don't be late coming back from breaks or lunch or it could cost you your job, yet i wind up cutting people every single class for this exact reason.

It's amazing how many people will let themselves lose out on the best opportunity they've ever had because they can't do something simple like show up on time. If I had a shot at an NFL roster I would plan to be there one hour before whatever time I was required to show up, minimum.

So, uh...

You guys hiring?

• Pie 4
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2