• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers - Baltimore Ravens Joint Practice 2

Zod

7 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Hoping we made out on Nixon in the 5th like Atlanta did with Grady Jarrett in the 5th... absolute steal

He just needs to learn better hand usage, he's a nutso athlete and can by with that while he's young.

Wish he got some time under KK.

Edited by Rags
  • Pie 2

17 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I'm rooting for the guy and I know the jury is still out on him....

But have we ever had a player that has been more sheltered than Sam Darnold has been this camp?

I too have noticed how coddled Darnold has been by Rhule. It gives off the impression that they are trying to get something out of damaged goods. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I kinda feel bad that KK is still out there, I am very surprised that Tre Boston is still out there.

KK is just physically washed up. That's just the way it goes in the NFL. I don't feel bad for him since he should be financially set for life several times over.

Boston might still be available because there seems to always be a significant gap between what he thinks he's worth and what NFL teams think he's worth.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

15 minutes ago, Manna said:

I too have noticed how coddled Darnold has been by Rhule. It gives off the impression that they are trying to get something out of damaged goods. 

They are trying to set him up for success early. Lets be honest.. he is teetering on the edge of being a bust.  So if he comes to Carolina where he has none of the excuses he had with the Jets..(better organization, better weapons, arguably better coach, offensive coordinator, weather..etc..) and he sh$%ts the bed, then he is probably never gonna recover.  But if he starts of decent to good (Hoping for great), then all the talent etc.. may just shine and we are set.  Why would Rhule take the chance of fugging him up early?

• Beer 2

25 minutes ago, Manna said:

It's basically that but they need to pull it back the last this thing locker room needs is it carrying over into the regular season. Once the opener is here it's Darnold's job and his team as the QB1. The head coach can't be holding his hand like it's his first day at school 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

It's basically that but they need to pull it back the last this thing locker room needs is it carrying over into the regular season. Once the opener is here it's Darnold's job and his team as the QB1. The head coach can't be holding his hand like it's his first day at school 🤷‍♂️

It is what it is. If he is really that fragile nothing we do will help it. They also probably acknowledge he is the only chance at all we have at being successful. PJ and Grier aren't going to be leading us to anywhere but a top 10 pick. 

If they just don't trust the OL to protect him unless they are at 100% well.....also probably fuged.