• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Ravens at Panthers GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, CRA said:

PJ Walker has actually won a NFL game.  So there’s that too. 

But as a said, more importantly, which QB would serve your team better as your D preps for Kyler Murray, Josh Allen,  Hurts, Hill, etc that we have on the schedule?   That’s how I look at it.  Who can help the team.   That how one of those two could actually help 

I wouldn’t feel comfortable with either as the backup and I don’t feel comfortable with Darnold as starter. If Will Grier were 1-8 for 8 yards, the Huddle would roll up to the stadium and go January 6 on them. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That’s stupid because the majority of the guys playing now will be cut in a week. 

Hopefully we can make some signings from Colts and Ravens haha.  PJ looks like ass tonight and our 3rd string D can’t stop a nosebleed.

really loved the Jermaine Carter interview, though.  He was a late round gem parting gift from The Hernia.  

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I wouldn’t feel comfortable with either as the backup and I don’t feel comfortable with Darnold as starter. If Will Grier were 1-8 for 8 yards, the Huddle would roll up to the stadium and go January 6 on them. 

I don’t feel comfortable with Darnold.  And PJ and Grier aren’t the answer either.   

I mean it doesn’t matter who the backup is. Grier isn’t going to win your more games than PJ.  And PJ isn’t going to win you more games than Darnold.   So good or bad Darnold is the guy this year.